PDA

View Full Version : Hi im wade

yellowLight
03-01-12, 07:41
Hi everyone and happy new years so happy i found this site:)
My names wade im 23 and suffer from depression and anxiety.I have been depressed and having panic attacks since i was 17.They then got much worse as i got older.I battle with serious anxiety even if im around my family constantly freaking out, it just never ever ends.Recently driving back from town i had to pull over as i felt a major attack coming.My whole body got pins and needles, went numb shaking,my face went funny,couldnt see through my eyes etc (i was worried about the oil temp)I decided then and their i needed help even though i should have got it a few years back.My gp said i must start taking 20mg citalopam and 1mg lorazepam when necessary.since 17 ive lost lots of friends and my life has turned terrible im really hoping these meds will help me.Ive never wanted to take any but it seems i need to as i will go mad if i dont.
I know this site is going to help:yesyes:
Thanks and looking forward to all the help

diane07
03-01-12, 07:44
Hi yellowLight

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

Vanilla Sky
03-01-12, 14:27
Hi and welcome to NMP :welcome:

Paige x