PDA

View Full Version : Can Someone Please Help Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ayesha
28-04-04, 22:10
Help I know that i've got ocd but i hav'nt been diagnosed yet but most of the time i think that i've got psycosis or sumthin else serious like that cud sum1 help me plz i wud be very gr8ful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![V]

XAyeshaX

Meg
28-04-04, 22:16
Hi Ayesha,

Would you like to tell a bit about why you think you may have OCD or psychosis ?
Have you seen a doctor ?

Meg

nomorepanic
28-04-04, 22:38
Hi Ayesha

Welcome to the site. You will get a lot of help here so tell us a bit about yourself and we will see if we can help.

Nicola

vwestwood
28-04-04, 22:48
Hi Ayesha
My son used to suffer with OCD. He is now 32 years old. He doesnt seem to suffer with it as badly as he did 6 years ago.
What are your symptoms; and I am sure collectively all of us who have responded, can help you
Vim

Ayesha
29-04-04, 20:30
Hi!
Well the reason i think it's safe to say i know i have ocd coz when i was little i used to have to touch lots of things a certain way or a certain amount of times to the piont it got disabling but that gradually went away well at least i thought it did i mean obviously i got left with a few habits and other stuff but nothing i cudnt hadle.
This time last year i nearly lost my life by takin extasy see i used to take it ofted but not a lot but i bought sum and they were dodgy get the picture well anyway after that bout a week or so i started havin bad thought bout people i love and care bout.
me and my psycologist put it down to anxiety caused by P.T.S.D (post traumatic stress disorder) so i went on lustral to ease the panic and after a few months and lotsa self motivation i got better but know it's come back again and it's 10 times worse than before.
I'm contantly thinkin bad thoughts bout harming people, me being harmed and so on......
but there not my owm personal thoughts they come from nowhere and i've contantly got a song or a phrase stuck in my head and bad thoughts on top of the song it gets too much to cope with and thats why i thought i had psycosis. from the minuit i wake up to the minuit i go to sleep plz HELP!!!!![V]

XAyeshaX

Meg
29-04-04, 21:32
Loads of small kids are exactly like you were.

It's their way of influencing and controlling their environment and not a positive OCD diagnosis at that stage although it can show a tendancy to it.

What does your psychologist say about your thoughts on psychosis , it sounds very unlikely. It can take many months for brain chemistry to return to normal post recreational drugs.

Ae you still on Lustral ?

The thoughts may have been spontaneous ones but by worrying about them you're holding onto them.. try to get really busy with something detailed and see if you can give yourself a break from these thoughts at all.

Meg

'There can only be true courage when first there is genuine fear'

Dr.David Livingstone