PDA

View Full Version : Tooth pain and the rest

JulieJay92
03-01-12, 18:06
firstly happy new year to you all

sorry ive been absent but i actually went back to work as relief staff in our area helping the elderly, disabled etc

then today on my day off i started feeling really strange:ohmy::ohmy:

I started to feel a nipping pain under my arm (also have a heat rash there)
after 20 mins i got pains in my hand , fingers , pins and needles and occasional niggles in the chest area

Now it has spread to my face middle jaw and top and bottom left cheek but is spreading to the right as im typing this. it keeps throbbing sporadically - my hubby has said the left of my face is slightly swollen (possible abscess but unsure personally)

please can someone help as i also have to babysit for a family this evening and dont want to leave the house but will feel awful letting them down

thanks

---------- Post added at 18:06 ---------- Previous post was at 15:34 ----------

anyone please

feeling like its getting worse

anitaa
03-01-12, 19:07
How are things now??? i wish i could help but iv not heard of those symptoms? have you tried NHS direct they can give good medical advice spesh if you have physical swelling etc and it isnt in your mind

JulieJay92
03-01-12, 19:31
cant phone them from spain :(

it comes and goes so really confused - been going on since about midday

My husband has said it might be 2 seperate thing

1. abscess
2. physical from lifting the elderly in work etc

anitaa
03-01-12, 19:49
oops sorry didnt know you were in spain!!:blush: have you checked your mouth for an abcess can you see any inflammation redness inside ?? if your face is swelling you may need antibiotics is there any way you could see a doc... im sure you might be adding all your symptoms up and working yourself into a frenzy

---------- Post added at 19:49 ---------- Previous post was at 19:46 ----------

been reading your previous posts.. are you sure you havnt a pulled muscle prob in your chest/shoulder from lifting

JulieJay92
03-01-12, 19:54
its possible its muscular

my cheek is slightly swollen but nothing maor and i just tried to floss my teeth and couldnt go near my back tooth as it was so tender

anitaa
03-01-12, 20:14
must be then! just get yourself to a dentist tomorrow, i wouldnt worry have you tried painkillers? toothach can really throb!

With the muscle thing, i had that for months (read my previous posts) i thought i was having a heart attack all sorts, it turned out i had inflammation/tetzie syndrome and its completly gone now:yesyes: with all the lifting you do with elderly no wonder you have shoulder/chest pain.......dont worry panicing will make your symptoms worse

JulieJay92
04-01-12, 01:58
thanks anitta

i had tetzie syndrome 10 years ago too but wasnt sure it could ccome back