PDA

View Full Version : hi

cruft
03-01-12, 21:05
hi everyone, ive just joined and would like to introduce myself. i am a 43 year old female who has lived with anxiety since i was about 20 yrs old, i have learned to manage and live with it sometimes with medication, but mostly without. Some days are harder than others and i can go months without having a bad day. i have been having a rough time lately hence me joining here as i have read a lot of threads with the same worries i have at the minute.

diane07
03-01-12, 21:06
Hi cruft

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

shaibiprincess
03-01-12, 21:26
hi cruft hope you find all the support you need on here...hugs xxx

moirascott
03-01-12, 22:40
Hi Cruft

Welcome to the forum

Moira

paula lynne
03-01-12, 23:03
Hi there, welcome aboard. Youre not alone in this. Im 40 and had my 1st panic attack at 29..graduated to agoraphobia very quickly. Joined this forum and have come on leaps and bounds literally, without meds. Your mind is a very powerful thing. Learn to control it and you will win, knowledge is the key. Read as much as you can. You can beat this, never give up. Paula x
:welcome: