PDA

View Full Version : Sore stomach

phil06
04-01-12, 07:44
I've woke up with a sore stomach its churning feels in a bit of pain like trapped wind. It's just been sore the last 30 mins as I can't get back to sleep. Started to google..anybody else had this symptom? :shrug:

cocohac
04-01-12, 08:20
Hello , it could just be wind or at the very most a stomach bug . I'm just getting over a tummy bug as there is lots of viruses going around . My stomach was the same . BUT it doesn't mean u have one too .
Whatever it is , it isn't going to kill or harm you so please don't worry as the more stressed you get the more the anxiety starts
Take care xx

PinkRoxy
04-01-12, 08:22
It could be something you've eaten.
My tummy does that to me all the time because I have IBS and I dont always eat foods that are IBS friendly.

I wouldnt worry about it just take some antacid or stomach soother drinks such as enos.

If it continues then I would see your gp but I wouldnt say its anything serious.

phil06
04-01-12, 08:36
It could be something you've eaten.
My tummy does that to me all the time because I have IBS and I dont always eat foods that are IBS friendly.

I wouldnt worry about it just take some antacid or stomach soother drinks such as enos.

If it continues then I would see your gp but I wouldnt say its anything serious.

Yes I hope it gets better..been like this one hour so far..feel terrible and sick. :blush:

PinkRoxy
04-01-12, 09:05
(((hug)))

I know the feeling honey. I have bad spasms and tummy aches all the time. Can you try a hot water bottle sometimes they help, I use them for tummy aches and period pain the only down side is having to get up to fill it lol.

But hope you feel better soon :)

phil06
04-01-12, 14:02
Well about 9ish I sat up and the pain just went away as quick as it arrived, maybe it was some anxiety? Had a few small churns but nothing like earlier. No idea why it caused me such pain for two hours or so. Eventually got some more sleep.