PDA

View Full Version : have i got IBS or something worse!?

anitaa
04-01-12, 15:42
I recently posted as i have been frequently urinating since around 20th december have few urine and blood tests all clear...
Anyway for past few days i have been having these belly achs/cramps on top of the urinating and running to the toilet with diorrhea and constipation.....What is wrong with me!!!???:shrug: im really worried? could it be appendics:ohmy: or IBS or maybe bowel/bladder cancer or something thats spreading.... Can anyone help:weep:

Have took some ibuprofen that has eased pain a bit but belly still feels a bit tender to touch all below my belly button..

I have got all my cloths and bag ready incase i need to call ambulence later im really panicing :scared15::scared15::scared15:

999 is on standby on my mobile:huh:

nomorepanic
04-01-12, 16:08
You don't need to call 999 - if it is that bad call your GP and go and see them now before they shut

We can't diagnose any problems on here but it could be any manner of things to be honest.

amanda*43
04-01-12, 16:13
Hello. Have just read your post and wondered if you were feeling a little better now? I hope so, its a horrible feeling

anitaa
04-01-12, 16:34
Hello. Have just read your post and wondered if you were feeling a little better now? I hope so, its a horrible feeling

The pain has eased off but have been scanning the internet and working myself into a panic, hopefully the pain does not come back when painkillers ware off, if i had probs with bowels surly i would have bleeding or something:shrug:

anitaa
06-01-12, 08:31
Just been to docs said i have stress causing IBS and frequent urination gave me buscopan and said to try and calm down and drink peppermint tea? hopefully it goes soon:blush: still going for a scan to check for anything sinister though:winks: