PDA

View Full Version : yellow feet

duke246810
04-01-12, 17:01
Im really worried because in between all of my toes jthey have gone yellow aand black, itits not athelethes foot because its not itchy at all, but the skin keeps peeling off. It diesnt hurt, but i feel it looks quite serious because its very yellow now and it diesnt look normal. I also hhave had a ccold now fir 2 weeks, and I've just got a cough left, now my cild appears to bebe coming back again.. and my abdomen hurts whewhen i ccough! Does that jujust mean I've pulled my muscles, im worried coughing has caused a bleed to the brain as it really hurts my head.

Em.ma
04-01-12, 17:24
Hi.
Its proberly just an irritation to the skin.
Your abdo will hurts when u cough if u have had a cold. my mum gets that all the time after a cold/cough that is normal and will pass- its just muscle pain and its pulled muscles from coughing. nothing to worry about.
a headache is normal and means nothing Beth- its eaither stress.anxiety or people just get headaches

---------- Post added at 17:24 ---------- Previous post was at 17:05 ----------

do your shoes get soaked in the rain making your feet wet> It could be anything really but i doubt its serious. maybe see the doc see what they say. maybe its a fungal infection x