PDA

View Full Version : well today was one of those day where....

charmcc123
04-01-12, 18:54
well today i got my appointent and saw the doctor about my head pain again, he said i need to start tablet for the pain 10ml so i did, any ways he said come back in 2 weeks to see if it works cause he said we offer this drug for pain that has no reason, ok so i left happy, then hubby had hospital appointment for cardiac ward as he had a scare with heart and we was in waiting room now i wanted to run and scream, everyone was quite but for one telling people she had tummy pain so bad that docs said she had ibs she said she didnt but trusted their opinion 6mth later her symptoms lifted and had a routine check and found she had cancer in liver which a spread to breasts lungs and nothing they can do, she blames docs and wishes she got seconed opions, i wanted to tell her please be quite im a h/a person and cant cope with your story im sad for u but i cant hear it but i was like from a high from my doc news the crashed to aniexty of not trusting my doc

duke246810
04-01-12, 19:35
I have trouble with this to, I dint trust my doctor either. I feel like now that anxiety are on my records they will never take me seriously. It will be okay, get second opinions and demand blod tests to keep your mmind at ease. Be strong x

Em84
04-01-12, 19:36
I never believe my doctor...I think that's the big part of HA always thinking the worse case scenario....I know what you mean about the hospital thing. A friend passed away from alcohol related problems October last year. He was old but I went to visit him..,the ward was full of really Ill looking people all old and he was looking frail etc etc....thought I was going to have a panic attack right there, thinking he was going to die in front if me.....