PDA

View Full Version : bubbling stomach

honeyp1e
04-01-12, 21:30
does any1 suffer with acid ? constant sickly feeling ? all today i've had that sickly weird feeling just below my ribs :( just wont go away if i rub it i will burp sometimes but it still wont budge my belly is just bubbling like mad

eva82
04-01-12, 22:41
Yup I have that right now also... Do u find your ribs tender when you rub on them? Mine can get so sore and it's always when my stomach has been extra bubbly/churning. I hick it's a combo of the extra acid we produce when anxious and trapped gas. Sometimes having someone else massage your back helps too.. Sorry you're going through this too!! Xx

honeyp1e
08-01-12, 00:05
Yup I have that right now also... Do u find your ribs tender when you rub on them? Mine can get so sore and it's always when my stomach has been extra bubbly/churning. I hick it's a combo of the extra acid we produce when anxious and trapped gas. Sometimes having someone else massage your back helps too.. Sorry you're going through this too!! Xx

Thanks for your reply luv2teach, i no what you mean about the tender type feeling i describe it more like a tender/raw feeling or like when you have been in the sun to long and you burn then when some1 touchs that burnt skin part you get like a stingy / tender feeling well that how just below my ribs can get at times its weird i asked my doc once he said it was because we had so much acid are insides/stomach is inflammed ... how is your stomach now ? mine still bubbling lol get this every blooming day more of a night time x