PDA

View Full Version : Having an attack!

kellylou89
04-01-12, 23:24
Today while i was at the shop for my mom something blew into my eye outside! .. After a while it felt like i managed to get it out, but i am now leftw with a red sore eye that feels very dry and gritty and also feels like the area the thing was is now scratched!!! I am also getting everynow an then the blurs that go when you blink a couple of times
I washed me eye a number of times when i back in and also put in some drops i had for when i had dry eye to help wash it out! .. But at time without even thinking i rubbed my eye quite alot.

Has anybody else scratched there eye before?? .. I went online and saw things about infections that can lead to site loss etc etc!! And its really worrying me!!
I am freaking out.

MaryMac
04-01-12, 23:55
You'll be fine, your eye has lots of defence mechanisms against getting things in it, you've washed it thoroughly. Eyes are sensitive things so it may still sting or be red for a while but You will NOT lose your sight. :)

kellylou89
05-01-12, 00:07
Thankyou so much for your reply its such a horrible feeling! .. this forum really helps So much