PDA

View Full Version : Needing some quick help?

letitgo
04-01-12, 23:48
Hey guys. So I haven't dealt with anxiety in a long time now, fortunately.
I've been taking Lexapro for a few months now and it's been amazing to me. However, I've been out of town for two days and I totally ran out of Lexapro pills. I can't find them anywhere in the city I am right now, and I am really scared cause I've heard terrible stories about withdrawal symptoms. Last time I took Lexapro was on Monday night, and I'll only be able to get my pills tomorrow in the morning.
So what do you guys think? Could it be too dangerous? I am so scared that it's making me feel like I'm dizzy. Omg.

---------- Post added at 23:48 ---------- Previous post was at 23:33 ----------

I am feeling terrible, I'm finding some horrible things on the Internet
Oh my god this can't be happening to me. :(

lins13
04-01-12, 23:54
you will be fine until tomorrow morning when you can get your tablets. once you have taken your tablet the dizzyness will wear off, i was on cipralex for 10 years and i weaned myself off them 3 years ago, you will be fine so dont be worried

william wallace
05-01-12, 00:07
Yep, should be more than enough built up in your system to keep you going until tomorrow morning. Chill and have a cafezinho or a Brahma:D

letitgo
05-01-12, 00:10
Thanks for the reply. I really hope you're right, I think I'm just overreacting a bit. I can't help it though considering I've found pretty hardcore stuff on the Internet. It's really scary what a few people have gone through. I really don't want to experience this kind of thing, especially cause of the brain zaps and nausea.

---------- Post added at 00:10 ---------- Previous post was at 00:07 ----------

Yep, should be more than enough built up in your system to keep you going until tomorrow morning. Chill and have a cafezinho or a Brahma:D

Oh my god lol Cafezinho wouldn't be too good right now though considering it would probably make me even more nervous! hahahhahahaha

william wallace
05-01-12, 00:14
I'm having a wee glass of McKinleys Isle of Jura at the moment and I'm as laid back as a sloth:D

letitgo
05-01-12, 00:19
Can't say I don't envy you :D

lins13
05-01-12, 00:23
you wont get the brain zaps or any other withdrawal unless you never took your tablet for a week, trust me, i know ;) the least you will get is a little lightheadedness or woozy feeling which will go when you start taking your meds again. Have a glass of vino to calm your nerves:)