PDA

View Full Version : After panic..

pablo22
05-01-12, 20:41
hey guys, just been feeling really shaky after the last panic attack 2 nyts ago, i'm trying to get on with things but i've had a big flare up of my heart anxiety, why do i always feel like something must be wrong with it? it doesnt make sense. What id love to do is get a 24hr heart test.. but, my doctors dont thing there is a point :s... i had an ECG (albeit for 2 minutes, think they saw the referral that i suffer with panic attacks and let me go after 2 minutes)... but.. surely if i go back for more tests id just be feeding into my anxiety.

would love some advice, + similar experiences x (waiting for dr claire weekes books to arrive der'll be here nxt week)

sherylee xx
05-01-12, 20:51
keep on at your gp hun i was goin to my gp for 6 months every week before she gave in and has reffered me for further tests xx

pablo22
05-01-12, 20:53
but like... should i even be going for more tests! should i be looking for a 24hr heart test... i feel like.. how happy will i be with that result, before i want something else checked, something else tested~! ugh........ im losing it lol