PDA

View Full Version : twitching

sherylee xx
05-01-12, 21:03
today my nostril has started twitchin which is makin me freak out ive never had random twitchin there ever its always been o my lip or eye lid any one else get twitchin on one nostril that comes and go's?? xx :scared15:

Sabre
05-01-12, 21:11
Hi Sherylee,

Twiching and Spasms are my main thing about my anxiety at the moment, i have had twiching off my nose, would even feel like its pulled my nostrill in on one side for a moment and i would panic, i have been told my muscle twiching is due to my anxiety and my nerves and that if i could relax more then these twiches would sub-side, as for now i get them in my back on my chest, legs, arms and face they scare me more then any other sympton even my racing heart, they say a few good nights sleep and and some moderate exercise throughout the day will help with are twiching!
They are very scary tho :scared15:!
Rob x

sherylee xx
05-01-12, 21:16
aw thankyou for your reply :) i feel abit better now :) it is very scary i cant help think its somethin horrible and i hate the twitch feelin :( xx

robinbrum
05-01-12, 21:20
There's always some part of my body twitching, that happens when you're a bundle of nerves. But I know that it is harmless and that it will pass.

sherylee xx
05-01-12, 21:24
yeah i get it alot in my legs aswell and iv always had it since i was little, i suppose its because its in a place iv never had it before and im sufferin so bad with health axiety at the moment its hard to shake it off lol xx

countrygirl
05-01-12, 22:22
I have been twitching all over my body on and off since I was a teenager and thats a long time ago! The weirdest twitchi is in abdominal muscles.
At moment I have a twitch in my right lower eyelid that is strong enough to be visible to me plus a slight twitch in my right upper eyelid- all because I got myself over tired over the xmas period. With me they can last on and of for weeks then go away for months.

sherylee xx
05-01-12, 22:38
really i didnt know it could last that long, i also keep gettin a twitch on my tongue :/ xx

Rachel W
08-01-12, 08:25
twitching is what got me started on Health Anxiety to this extent and even had an EMG and physical because I was so worried. Saying that once I found out that my muscles were healthy and the twitches were benign I hardly noticed them and they even went away until anxiety spiked again.

Twitches are completely normal. Especially for anxious people.

Wired
08-01-12, 10:38
I've had twitching as long as I've had anxiety (6 years now)
I should know its not an issue, but it still eats away at my thoughts from time to time :(
When it first started it concentrated on one 1 muscle at a time for a few weeks then would move somewhere else, yeah the stomach twitching is quite wierd! You will get used to it.

Of late my twitching is jumping all over the place, can be in my arm one minute and then my neck or leg, chest, stomach.... Anywhere 2 minutes later. Does anyone else get this?

I keep telling myself not to worry, but as with all of us, that niggling thought at the back of my mind won't go away.....