PDA

View Full Version : Urgency to go

phil06
06-01-12, 00:04
Anybody get this symptom:

http://ibs.about.com/od/diarrhea/a/How-To-Deal-With-IBS-Diarrhea-Urgency.htm

I find when I'm less anxious I can skip a day from going to the toilet but on a bad day of worrying about it I can go about 3 - 8 times with constant diarrhea. :shrug:

nomorepanic
06-01-12, 00:09
well read the article and follow their advice - it may work for you

Wolfie
06-01-12, 00:36
...With regards to your question Phil, yes, there are tons of people who do suffer from urgency amongst other symptoms like pain, cramps, wind, etc with IBS. There are alot of ways of combating this...has you discussed the issue with your doctor Phil?

phil06
06-01-12, 01:30
...With regards to your question Phil, yes, there are tons of people who do suffer from urgency amongst other symptoms like pain, cramps, wind, etc with IBS. There are alot of ways of combating this...has you discussed the issue with your doctor Phil?

Yes once last year I spoke about it and had some tablets to slow the bowel but they were ineffective. I read into the brain - gut reaction seemingly the anxiety can make it worse. The bowel issue is on my mind every day some days It's a small worry others a big worry. I can't get over how it controls my life. On a good day it's fine.