PDA

View Full Version : My fear, help me

ju5t1n917
09-06-06, 05:43
Well this may sound quite strange for some of you.. but i have that fear sometimes... here it is..

sometimes my lil sister wakes up n cries or something happens like one time a bird hit my girlfriend's window and then one time i dreamed i had cancer... all of these with quite sometime between them..

so i fear that something is going to happen to me when they stuff happens like what struct me to write this was my sister woke up alil while ago crying.. yea i know this sounds weird but its my fear, please help :( lol

Paddington
09-06-06, 11:03
hello there,'j'.i dont quite understand what your fear is honey?Is it the dreams,do you think it is a premonition or is it that it makes you jump and startles you?Either way it is all very common with anxiety sweetie.Itis no more weird than me being convinced i am going to crash my car[which i always think!!]but i have never crashed yet!It is our imagination working overtime ,very common in us folk on here!!Keep talking to us ,and i can bet someonr will have the exact same fear as you!!Love mary-rose.xxxxxxxxxxxxx

we are all in the same boat and can guide each other ashore

whatisitnow
09-06-06, 12:51
ju5t1n917 i dreamt the other night i slept with Glyn on Big brother! Theres no way thats gonna happen, least i hope not![xx(] I have dreamt family members have died in the past, and alsorts of bizarre things, i did wonder at the time if it was premanisions so i know where your coming from, but although i think dreams have a bit to do with events of the past day etc, i dont believe they have any bearing on the future.

Pete to win Big Brother! He is Daddy Fantastic with pants made of elastic!

Daisybun
09-06-06, 13:00
i have had very realistic dreams in the past that have upset me for a couple of days, they reflect my fears that I have anyway - it is just your subconscious playing them out - it doesn't mean that they are going to happen

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'