PDA

View Full Version : Blood Clot in Leg?!

Vivi
06-01-12, 02:40
I've been having pain in my left thigh for about two months now. It hurts to the touch, too, and when I move it. Not red or swollen. I'm terrified that I have a blood clot and that it's going to break off, go to my brain and kill me...:scared15: I've been unusually sedentary these past few months. I can't think straight for worrying! :weep: Arrgghhh!

Danath
06-01-12, 02:49
Have you seen a doctor?

Vivi
06-01-12, 03:08
Have you seen a doctor?

No. As I went in last year for quite a few things that turned out to be nothing at all, I'm rather embarrassed at this point...:sleep:

Danath
06-01-12, 03:16
never be afraid of seeing your doc hun, its their damned job! just ignore any snobbery you might get off them. besides I bet it'll be nothing anyway :)

happycarrot
06-01-12, 04:41
I think pain that persists for two months is a perfectly valid reason to go to the doctor no matter how many times you've been in the past. You shouldn't feel like you have to sit around being in pain, and if it's still there after such a long time, I think it should be checked out.

lostlucy
06-01-12, 06:32
definatly go to the doctor! thats what theyre there for ! :) also remember to think of all the other possibilities that could cause the pain such as , muscular pain , trapped nerve , sciatic nerve pain thats all down the legs and bum back of the thigh.....i get it and it can be around for a long time ! xxxx try pilates and stretch it out xxxx good luck :)