PDA

View Full Version : Please help!!

Paniclissx
06-01-12, 10:58
Does anyone sit there and question how the world works!? I'm sat here freaking myself out abbim scares I'm gonna forget how the world works and forget who i am and not recognise my family etc an I'm scared im gonna forget how to function etc... PLEASE HELP! :( x

mallan82450
06-01-12, 11:02
Oh dear that must be exhausting! I have no idea how the world works, I'm just here. I never think about stuff like that. Why would you want to know such things?

---------- Post added at 11:02 ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 ----------

Have you forgot who you are before?

Paniclissx
06-01-12, 11:04
No I haven't but I'm so scared I will!! Do you think I will then!? xx

Carys
06-01-12, 11:30
Yep, Panicliss, I've had EXACTLY this in in the past, I've commented on it in detail in our PMs. I know you still don't believe people, but you are 'only' suffering from a severe anxiety state.

---------- Post added at 11:30 ---------- Previous post was at 11:20 ----------

PLEASE HELP!

Please don't take this the wrong way, I do not intend this to sound harsh, but, there is only one person who can help you right now Panicliss. I know that we can all repeat to you over and over again words of reassurance, but you are unable to accept it at the moment. The person who can help is YOU, you hold the key to this, you have the power to make the difference.

mallan82450
06-01-12, 11:41
No of course I don't think you will!!!

Its not going to happen . . . Distract yourself check back in a couple of hours and see if anything has happened that you were thinking of.