PDA

View Full Version : breasts

bronte
06-01-12, 13:35
hi has anyone made tissue and normal bumps in your breast swell and feel bigger through prodding and poking them

nomorepanic
06-01-12, 13:50
well you will do if you keep poking and prodding to be honest

bronte
06-01-12, 21:57
anyone else experienced this my breast are very lumpy but they dont all feel the same different shapes sizes textures i had then checked by gp who says i have lumpy fibrous breast and have to go back in a month so she can have another feel but shes not worried at all have ive always had lumpy boobs and it was this gp who told me i had fibrous boobs years ago its just that some are more noticable than other at different times and it doesny always coincide with my period although my periods are a bit wacky through and hormone inbalance

nomorepanic
06-01-12, 21:59
I have one lumpy breast as well - it is normal though

bronte
06-01-12, 22:49
its my left breast thats more lumpy x

nomorepanic
06-01-12, 22:57
Not sure which one of mine lol but one of them !

xfilme
06-01-12, 23:39
Ive always had lumpy breasts. Its quite normal... and yes, you can make the tissue swollen.

bronte
07-01-12, 11:31
hi xfilme do all your lumps feel the same or are they different

bronte
08-01-12, 11:19
hi the lumpy tissue i felt in my breast and went to the Drs with has shrunk and gone flatter and if i had felt it like this before i wouldnt have even noticed it because it feels like all my other lumpytissue its only because i know its there i can feel anything now thats good isnt it
jayne