PDA

View Full Version : hello hello!

lostlucy
06-01-12, 21:27
Hi everyone im so thankfull to have found this site as i am hoping that it can help me ! i am obsessed with my heart and shooting pains and chest pain and chest muscle spasms ! i get everything and they all frighten me so much , they have taken over my body and made me feel as if ive lost who i really am i just want to be free and normal again ! x

hope to help others and recieve help from others suffering on here :) good luck to everyone feel free to message me as i love a good rant about things ! xxx

diane07
06-01-12, 21:28
Hi lostlucy

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

lostlucy
06-01-12, 21:33
thank you i really hope so , im just scared ill be obsessed with this great site now! ha so thank you x

carefree68
06-01-12, 21:37
Hi Lostlucy and:welcome: I KNOW exactly how you feel as do a lot of others on here, the articles on here are deff worth a read. and there is a lot of really good advise.

I have had the symptoms you describe, and was diagnosed with anxiety May last year. It has taken me a while to accept and still I question everything, every twinge, pain, sensation but slowly I am accepting there are many others who have those exact same feelings and found that sharing really helps. So keep talking and hope to chat soon
:hugs: for now.

emmac
06-01-12, 23:10
Hi Lostlucy

I have been through exactly the same as you. Im not saying im ok now but im certainly recovering i too was diagnosed with health anxiety and panic disorder as these spells of anxiety would bring on panic attacks. I have had my 3rd session of CBT now and am really feeling the benefits. remeber what you are going through is your bodies natural responses to stress so if you can tackle the underlying issue it may well pass although i was suffering for 11 years before i did anything about it. cbt is great i would recommend it to anyone. maybe in the short term just visit your doctor to have your blood pressue etc taken so you can be reassured there is nothing wrong with your heart and blood pressue etc which may make you feel slightly better. x

london
07-01-12, 00:27
lot of people worry over there heart but its just worry not a bad heart
if you go in the chat room theres loads worry over it but know deep down thay are fine
god bless