PDA

View Full Version : Greetings all

D47C
07-01-12, 05:50
Hello,
Not sure entirely about myself - really here to ask questions I guess. I have no faith in the crazyprofession:smile: whatsoever, I never consult these people unless forced and then usually lie or obscure the truth.
Totally uninclined to leave my house's frontdoor, made it on to the vandera today - felt like an enormous step. I'm scared of being scared.
After what could be described as "Drunken Clarity" I realized I'm kind of OCD - I have to know everything:
Why is that car driving past?
What is that person thinking?
Why are things the way they are?
etc
- This self-evidently creates atypical symptoms, I'm disinclined to do anything, I'm totally frozen most of the time - my house is messy and I'm unkempt to say the least.
I definitely qualify as depersonalised. (just check my arms). Everything feels so unreal - even feelings feel unreal.
Anyhow that's a brief summary I guess.

diane07
07-01-12, 05:52
Hi D47C

A huge warm welcome to nmp.

You'll get loads of advice and support here and make some lovely friends along the way.

Best wishes

EmmerLooeez
07-01-12, 18:32
Welcome to NMP :)

It's a good thing that you managed steps outside, no matter how small you feel they were, they're steps forward so congratulations. :)

I know there are people on this site that are dealing with depersonaliation so you're not alone.

xx