PDA

View Full Version : Cant stop thinking/checking whats wrong with me

and_y
07-01-12, 16:08
Hi Guys for the last week ive not been feeling well a bit light headed with vision blur and abdominal pain in my upper right ,left and bottom left this has freeked me ive been to see the doctor no less than 3 times this week and for what ever reason i cant stop thinking about it i think its ether cirrhosis or cancer cirrhosis my doctor just dismissed because im 27 and other wise healthy and my blood pressure is fine which i suppose would be the case if i had cancer but i just cant help my self googleing i even joined a cirrhosis forum to ask the people on there if i have it its driving me crazy :(

D47C
07-01-12, 16:27
Could be kidneys I guess. Or ulcers - pretty common here I'd bet. If it gets worse lying down think ulcers. Or Apendicitis. Or most likely like me you're constantly sick/feelsick and want something to blame it on - I've had a million tests and it turns out I'm the healthiest person I know (body wise anyway : ) ) - and I'm a housebound, chainsmoking, 1/2 inch of butter on toast, binge alcoholic.

and_y
07-01-12, 17:14
the docs think its gastritus and gave me tablets which was just 2 days ago so i suppose i should give that a bit of time and see its just the light head thats getting to me cause i dont have a high temp or anything just the abdominal pains its makeing me panic or at least makeing me think about it all the time.

xfilme
07-01-12, 20:51
the areas you described, your upper right, left and bottom left are all areas where your colon passes, the final stage of digestion... so I wonder if your problem may actually be dietary? It seems that your doc is treating the same area for gastritis. Have you thought about eating natural, sugar free, live active culture yogurt from your local supermarket? Just look for one that says it contains Acidophillus on the side. Acidophillus is the good bacteria the is always present in your gut. Eating yogurt containing it, replaces the good bacteria in your gut and fights any over production of bad bacteria. Its an amazing natural remedy and often used by IBS sufferers. Might be worth thinking about? It cant do any harm. Its only yogurt :P

and_y
07-01-12, 21:50
Thanks ill take a look next time im in the shops