PDA

View Full Version : Claire Weekes books

clc
07-01-12, 19:22
Ive heard a lot of people mention her books and wondered which ones were the best? I suffer from anxiety and a bit of depression.

Thanks!!

Sabre
07-01-12, 19:29
Hi,

I read Essential Help For Your Nerves by her, I find it extremely useful and she explains well about symptons and really does put your mind at ease, almost each physical sympton i get, she has mentioned in this book and when a feel like i need abit of help i turn to this book and it helps me to keep going!

I would highly recommend it, i purchased my from amazon at a very good price as well!

I know she has done a earlier book as she refers to this book a number of times! but i have never read it but if given the opportunity i definatly would!
:yesyes:

nicola1980
07-01-12, 19:38
Ive got her book 'essential help for your nerves' and 'self-help for your nerves' i found them both fantastic and really helpfull xx

Jaco45er
07-01-12, 23:03
I have her recordings on Audio, well worth a listen

clc
08-01-12, 13:50
Thanks I just ordered self help for your nerves as it haad such good reviews on Amazon! Looking forward to reading it xx

pauline
08-01-12, 14:33
I read all her books and though i think they are great, when i was very bad you just don't take it all in. but now that i am a little better i am re reading her books and it all seems to make more sense to me now. I have just brought At last a life by Paul David i can hightly recommend it as he talks just how we fee,l he tells it from a person who has suffered from anxiety for 10 years.

ewood79
09-01-12, 23:44
Hello everyone I downloaded off of ITunes Hope and Help for your nerves as an audio book by Dr Weekes.... It's great!

swanlinnet
10-01-12, 02:29
Well done. The book is wonderful. :)