PDA

View Full Version : Lower back pain

lelespears
08-01-12, 12:02
I've had lower back pain for a wk and it's driving my mad. It's in my lower back, I duno if it's constipation I go everyday but sometimes it's hard pellets that come out with a normal bowel movement, or it cud be muscular, I'm so scared its bladder cancer or something awful. I do have a vaginal prolapse which doesn't help, I'm just do scared. I've had a colonscopy in July and it was fine.

Could it be constipation even though I go everyday.

Or can it be wind, my spine kinda hurts too in the area.

Lele x

Ddcoo
08-01-12, 18:18
Hi, I should think that the prolapse would certainly not help; are you going to have treatment for that. I am no expert but I would think that it press on the bowel a bit and not help with you going to the loo. If you had a colonoscopy recently then you can be assured all is well in that area. I know its not nice but you could have a check by your doctor.

carefree68
08-01-12, 18:54
It sounds like constipation. Go to the doctors they can give you something thats mild but effective I think its called 'Movicol'. I have a sister with prolapse womb she suffers with this all the time.

Im sure its just that. Not Nice. :hugs:

swgrl09
08-01-12, 19:02
I had a bad bit of constipation right after Christmas .. literally did not go for a week straight except tiny bits once in a while and was pushing really hard ... sorry for TMI. But I will tell you that I had lower back and stomach muscle pain, as I must have strained something. It's almost gone now, but still a little bit of muscle pain. So I am sure that is probably what you have too.

lelespears
08-01-12, 20:18
Thanks guys. I've seen my dr reguarding my prolapse & she said the only option is surgery and it's not guaranteed to work. So I duno..

Lele x