PDA

View Full Version : still worryed

and_y
09-01-12, 10:54
Hi guys i posted a couple of days ago with upper left, right and lower left abdominal pains which i still have but lastnight i woke up at 5:50 am and my forehead was cold ive never had anything like it before its freaking me out and ive noticed i have a couple of really small red vains on my shoulder has anyone else got these.

xfilme
09-01-12, 13:41
like spider veins? little squiggly lines, like theyve been drawn on with a fine red pen? having a cool forehead is an indicator of nothing. its a hot forehead that you should worry about because its an indicator of a temperature.

and_y
09-01-12, 14:07
Hi im not sure if they are spider veins they are like really small lines but not in the spider formation i asked the doctor if it was what people with chirrosis get and he said thats not what we look for got blood taken today so heres hopeing it comes back clear and i just have a virus.

xfilme
09-01-12, 14:09
sounds to me like spider veins. if it is... i have them everywhere :P

and_y
09-01-12, 14:48
is it a sign of illness ????

xfilme
09-01-12, 14:59
nope. it just happens. i have them on my legs and boobs, my belly. i even have some on my cheek the side of my nose and the base of my nose. They are normal and most people have them somewhere if they look for them. I think its something to do with areas of increased bloodflow or something. I just put it down to getting older.

b4eve
09-01-12, 15:08
... and just to add (in case you're very young), my friend had a lot of thread (spider) veins by the time she was 25 and my son has one or two small ones on his face and he's just 9! Some people are just prone to it.

and_y
09-01-12, 19:16
Thanks guys youve put my mind at ease well a bit anyway.