PDA

View Full Version : Hospital tests chest tightness

radu
09-01-12, 14:14
Hi all. Last night i went to a&e with chest tightness that lasted all day off and on. They admitted me and this morning I got a full blood work, ecg, echo, and the treadmill test. All tests were clear and i was discharged. The doctor said the chest pains cant be cardiac related as the test were clear. He said they could be related to the chest infection i currently have or even anxiety. So i've left the hospital with a clean bill of health but still with this chest tightness that comes and goes. I know i have a serious mental problem because i should be over the moon about getting a full series of heart tests which were all clear but amazing all i can think about is this damn chest tightness and what it could be. Im still thinking it could be the heart!!! Thats how bad i am. Anyone have any advice?

stamags
09-01-12, 14:49
Hi .Please try to stop worrying, its the anxiety playing with your mind. I to took myself to hospital 3 weeks ago convinced i had heart trouble, had all the tests, bloods etc and nothing found. still doesnt stop you worrying though which in turn causes more pain. good luck