PDA

View Full Version : Sertraline First day

Dnvgraphics2k12
09-01-12, 14:26
After a trip to the doctors and a break down later i was given sertraline im due to pick up my prescription later on

what can i expect from the start up side effects? i know everyone's body is different..Just kind of scared :/

i have been on mirtazpine for 2 years and its not working anymore or i feel its not before that i was on citalopram and that made me suicidal... so i really scared the same thing is going to happen i have family support im willing to give this a go as i don't want to feel the way i do right now any longer its no miracle cure i know that but hopefully it will be a step in the right direction

xx

alfredo1
09-01-12, 14:45
I started on them 5 days ago. I was on 40mg citalapram and did a straight switch over.

Not have major side effects, just feel very low. I expect it will get worst as the citalopram comes out of my system. Plus im only on 50mg of Sert, which is a very low does.

With the the tablets, they are harsh at first but hopefully worth going through the first few weeks of roughness in order to get out the other side.

Good luck

Dnvgraphics2k12
09-01-12, 14:58
I started on them 5 days ago. I was on 40mg citalapram and did a straight switch over.

Not have major side effects, just feel very low. I expect it will get worst as the citalopram comes out of my system. Plus im only on 50mg of Sert, which is a very low does.

With the the tablets, they are harsh at first but hopefully worth going through the first few weeks of roughness in order to get out the other side.

Good luck

Thank you alfredo1 :) xx