PDA

View Full Version : feel like i have a heart issue.

duke246810
09-01-12, 21:07
I can fefeel my heartbeat on my back and ive got this tiggly feeling in my right pulse on my neck, and just feel very I'll, have also got a huge amount of acid and indegestion and I've heard that ccan sometimes show you that you hhave got a heart issue or having aa heart aattack, also pain in my left arm.

I've taken two of my antibiotics today and im about to take my third and then have ttaken a ranitidine and about to ttake another and have taken a paracetamol also, due to a severe headache on the left side of my head since this morning. Do you think that's ok?

Worried that the painful lump on the left ear inside of itt means a bleed to the brain as I had a little bit of red in my ear wwax.

Elen
09-01-12, 21:21
Duke honey, stop it, its your anxiety running away with you again.

Take care

duke246810
09-01-12, 21:38
Sorry elen,

Its just bbeen a really bad day and im feeling like im going to throw up, not sure whether its to do with the fact that im on antibiotics. Im not really sure how to get anymore help with my anxiety, ive been to my councellor and they want to finish my sessions, so im unsure what to do exactly. Also I had orange ear wax but with streaks of blood in it I think, and my ears are quite painful and I've got a ear wax taste in my mouth, im just worried im not responding to the antibiotics and im getting blood poisening or meningitus or something, as I feel like its getting worse. Last night I had a extrmeky painful bout of direaha and today been feeling so so sick with a headache as well this is normal with antibiotics right? Sorry again elen. X

Elen
09-01-12, 21:44
Duke you dont need to apologise and I didnt mean to sound grumpy.

You have been having a really bad time of recently and I appreciate that.

However there is nothing wrong with your heart or your brain.

Your brain is working overtime giving you things to worry about and you really need to get it under control hun.

Can you not catch up with Emma as I think she is needing support just now too, maybe you can help each other.

Jess4
09-01-12, 21:48
Duke:
I've been where you've been and believe me I know it's no fun.
I would get (and sometimes still do) reflux so bad I convinced myself something terrible was happening. It would go to my arms and I felt like I couldn't breathe. Just tell yourself that the more you worry, the worse it gets. It will pass.
I've had headaches for DAYS also, terrible terrible tension headaches Advil wouldn't even touch. I relaxed, found some support here and it all goes.
It's still going to happen, but if you just remember that it's anxiety it doesn't last as long and it comes less and less.
Hang in there!
Jessica

duke246810
09-01-12, 21:49
That's ok elen I didn't think you were being grumpy :)

Yes have been talking to emma but I think both of our worries are kind of binding into one and were both getting stressed over it. I think I also make up illnesses and scenarios as well that could happen to me or be happening to me, I really wish I could have at least one good night sleep, everyone been commenting on how run down and I'll I look which isn't really helping, but i just can't bring myself to sleeping when i have all these extremely scary symptoms, including that I can't breathe. X