PDA

View Full Version : Finally out of house

D47C
10-01-12, 08:43
Finally got forced out of my house today. I work for brother and he needed me and I hate to let him down. Strangely (perhaps) it wasn't that bad. Tripped out a bit driving there everything seemed so unreal (colours were just more). The constant feeling of knowing that sooner or later I was going to be dragged into the abyss was wearing me down though. Thankfully it turned into a short day. And thankfully the client seemed to be a d**k - work has been called off tommorrow. I guess it all worked out kind-of.
Happy to be back at home though.

magnesium
13-01-12, 00:09
i dont really know what to say, I just wanted you to know that someone had read your post. I am slowly getting better but there was a time when were it not for work i would rarely leave the house but to go shopping. Your symptoms are much worse than mine but sound like others i have read on here. I find myself booking concerts online in the hope that ill actually go. More often than not now, i do. Sometimes i even enjoy it. I just wish i had someone to go with.

Good luck and take care.

Hassaan

rubymolloy
13-01-12, 01:44
hiya! Well done! I get the old torture routine everytime I step out too!!
No wonder we are all knackered!
best wishes
ruby
x

D47C
14-01-12, 03:50
Thanks for the replies. I'm surviving I guess - been out and about a bit. I still find being at home dangerously comfortable - I never want to shift.

Stormsky
14-01-12, 08:32
hi, the more you avoid going out , the harder it becomes to leave the house... try to get out once a day at least, even if just a 10 min walk... I read recently that you should 'live like you dont have the condition', dont let it stop you from doing things... easier said than done i know.. but youll get a sense of achievement if you try things..and like you said 'it wasnt that bad' when you went to work today... that prob made you feel good to feel that way...