PDA

View Full Version : Dreams anyone?

Aillie
10-01-12, 08:58
Just wondered if and how often fellow h/a sufferers have dreams about being diagnosed with a serious illness? This happened to me last night and had panicked me a lot. I've been preoccupied with Breast pain for past week and had a dream I had cancer last night.

Does anyone else get this? Help!

Jo1981
10-01-12, 09:05
Hiya yes I have these dreams especially when my anxiety is really bad..I wake up in a panic and really upset by it..x

Aillie
10-01-12, 10:41
Thanks for the reply. It's very upsetting I agree

kate89
10-01-12, 10:48
hello aillie
yes id have very bad dreams hun all the time more so when my anxiety is sky high
they're very disturbing and i wake up sweating!!!
but just remember hun its only a dream as scary as they are x

chl_hobbs
10-01-12, 14:16
Yes i do a lot of the time. I wake up sweaty and exhausted. Last night I dreamt that my operation scar just started bleeding for no reason (it's healed up now) and that it was uncontrollably bleeding so i had to go back into intensive care and i was being hooked up to machines again and i kept screaming for them to let me go... It's horrible. Then i wake up and Im in pain which triggers me shaking, feeling sick etc etc...
Charlotte xx

Aillie
10-01-12, 14:20
Thanks Kate.

It was just so vivid, I dont think I've experienced this before. Just got me a bit panicked. I'm trying to be rational and tell myself it's because I've been googling ( again) and that's where I got all the info in the dream from!

---------- Post added at 14:20 ---------- Previous post was at 14:19 ----------

Thanks for replying Charlotte.

miniholly
10-01-12, 18:13
Hi I had this last night it was terrifying woke up panicking and shaking its been praying on my mind all day, its quite comforting to know im not the only one with these dreams though

kate89
11-01-12, 22:22
doctor google is the worst hun..... i hope your feeling better hun soon. i find then when i go to sleep earlier i done have bad dreams weird i no. take care allie katy x