PDA

View Full Version : coronary artery spasm

sidsuae
10-01-12, 11:05
Can someone help me to fight the fear of coronary artery spasm, i just came across about chest pain & breathlessness. what test is there to diagnose it, how to prevent it. I have been having various heart related fear since 10 years. first it was heart attack, then heart disease, arrhythmia, stroke, ventricular tachycardia & now coronary artery spasm.

The fear of heart attack i removed by know the differences between the anxiety chest pain & heart attack related chest pain.

heart disease is caused by plaque & cholestrol.

arrhythmia is caused by heart disease.

ventricular tachycardia due to structural heart problem

but i am not able to find anything about coronary artery spasm, what causes it, how to prevent it.

differences between the breatlessness & chest pain caused by anxiety & coronary artery spasm.

how to fight with this fear.

The doctors will will never tell you anything about removing fear you have to take the information from the net. but the problem in the net is if you get reassurance for one thing, you could get another. like this every time i used to remove doubt about one thing, another new thing i will catch & the cycle will go on.

I am very afraid now to search about coronary artery spasm. can someone help me to remove this fear. I am having very severe anxiety about this even antidepressant & rivotril is not helping to calm me down.

something positive so i can fight & nothing to worry or obsess about it.
some differentiation between anxiety and coronary artery spasm.

Thanks.