PDA

View Full Version : Im pretty fed up

lildutt
10-01-12, 17:44
the things is something made me do something years ago now im paying the prices and i might not get a job which area i all ready know:frown::frown:

Lynnann
10-01-12, 20:03
something made you? or you made a mistake an error in judgement ? which prevents you from getting a job in an area you would like to work? unfortunately there are consequences from actions, can you get a job in an area related to it?

bottleblond
10-01-12, 20:49
the things is something made me do something years ago now im paying the prices and i might not get a job which area i all ready know:frown::frown:

Sorry hun but the above doesn't really tell us anything so it's quite hard to advise.

Lisa
x

lildutt
10-01-12, 22:06
well it was quite difficullt was in a domestic violent relationship in 2006 i did something then now it coming back to haunt me

bottleblond
10-01-12, 22:14
Ahhh i get you. Well if you did something 'bad' for a good reason then that should be understood hun. Don't give up on that career hun xx

eeyorelover
10-01-12, 22:24
I find if you explain the situation surrounding something in your past, honestly and to the point, they are more apt to look past what is on paper and see the whole situation as it happened.

Lynnann
10-01-12, 23:12
I have to agree with Eeyorelover; explanations go a long way don't despair on this just yet

lildutt
23-01-12, 17:56
thanks all