PDA

View Full Version : I DID IT!!!!

aldupre
10-06-06, 21:16
Hi guys,

I thought I posted a topic this morning to wish me luck as I was about to leave to take the Praxis II in math and chemistry as part of my plan B if grad school doesn't work out. Oops,somehow it didn't post. Well, I took the tests and they are OVER. The chemistry was cake and the math wasn't that bad...of course, it's been over 6 years since I've taken a formal math class so, we'll see what happens. In fact, the hardest part was filling my personal info, writing the statement and filling in the bubbles on the answer sheet what with my present handwriting issues. But, I got it done, wasn't rushed for time, and , most importantly, I SURVIVED it!!!!!! I'm trying not to stress so much about the handwriting, but it's hard, but I'm trying. I can't wait. My husband and I leave in 4 days to go home for 13 days to visit family. I'm SOOO excited and can't wait. Hope everyone's doing well.

Take care,

April

jackie
10-06-06, 21:20
sooo pleased for you

have a ball, you deserve it

jackie

honeybee3939
10-06-06, 22:29
Thats brilliant news !!!:D

I am pleased for you too !!

Love

andrea
xxx

Daisybun
10-06-06, 22:30
Well done April, you sound on good form today. Enjoy your visit to your family and try not to worry too much, just forget about it all and enjoy yourself, you deserve it

Take care
Daisybun

'This too will pass'

chedda
11-06-06, 10:52
well done you :D hoep you enjoy your trip
take care cheryl xx