PDA

View Full Version : heavy periods

duke246810
10-01-12, 19:46
Ok so my periods normally last 2-3 days and this time its lasted 4 so far. They are extremely heavy and they are full of cclots, all the time there isis a clot there, I've had this everytime so iI dont kknow whether tthis is normal oor not, my period pains can sometimes be excrutiating, and i also gget bowel pproblems, especially cinstapation but it really hhurts in the rectal area to gogo to the toilet aas well. I also experience leg pains with this to, does this all sounds nnormal or should I be worried?

Paniclissx
10-01-12, 19:58
i used to suffer awfully with my periods all the time, i had to have time off school before and ive been ill in bed aswell. i used to have to change every hour or so and i used to wake up in the night having leaked onto my pjs (sorry for the detail) i used to either go to the toilet really regular with my bowels or not go at all, i know that periods can cause ibs and bowel problems, i used to have bad backache aswell, if it carrys on visit your GP and they can give you something to calm it down, i had the implant and the injection and this stopped my periods and the pain alltogether, its nothing to worry about though.

ps, i used to have a bruised, sore feeling down below all through my period, it will pass dont worry :)

xx

duke246810
10-01-12, 20:02
Thanks for your reply :)
I have sharp pain in my privates alot as well, it just comes on and then goes, its really painful but doesn't last long. I have discharge but I have had a swab done about 8 months ago and then had multiples urine tests and all has come back clear, I don't get it. Plus sorry if this is to mmuch info.... but i investigated down below a few times and noticed inside that on the side there appears to be a few lumps, right at the entrances on either side, im quite worried about those lol. Also I went to the toilet earlier for a first time in a few days and it was red colour all over and look weird, and little strand of brown string looking stuff came off only small though, sorry again for to much information lol xx

Paniclissx
10-01-12, 20:57
i used to get that a lot aswell, i think most women do, i know that my mum does. Its normal for your down below to change a lot, im sure if it was anything to worry about your doctor would have noticed when taking the swabs. i get all of what you are describing.. its good to regularly examine yourself because then you will grow to know what is normal for you :)