PDA

View Full Version : seeing things!!!

debs180
10-01-12, 20:39
Hi,
this morning when i woke up i was totally fine, went downstairs got my daughters bottle, came back to bed, fed her.....we both snuggled back down, i opened my eyes back up to look at her, and i looked up towards the ceiling and i could see a blurry looking rather big ladybird!! it was moving as if it was suspended....i blinked a few times but it was still there, it lasted about 2/3 mins, i shut my eyes and opened them again it was gone. Its really been playing on my mind, so i thought id see if anyone else has experianced similar??? Am i going mad?? Have i got something wrong with my brain?? Should i get it checked??

Anyone help?
Thanks in advance
Debs x

miniholly
11-01-12, 02:40
Hello :)
I had something like this happen a few months ago except from I saw spiders and a squirrel! It was so bizarre.
Are you on any medication? Setraline (Antidepressant) caused these weird things to happen with me needless to say I never went back on it and never will do ever again.
Also if you're tired your mind can play tricks on you.

sherylee xx
11-01-12, 11:22
hey hunni severe anxiety can make you hallucinate and hear voices hun if your still worried see your go hun xx

debs180
11-01-12, 19:53
Thank you :) my anxiety is pretty bad at the moment, i have been to GP and has reassured me slightly :/ my sleep is extremely poor also, and with 3 kids to look after and 1 of them being only 11 months, this is beginning to affect me badly. But like i say the GP has sent me for blood work and i see him again Monday to discuss the next step whether it be medication etc.

Thank you again for replying

Debs x