PDA

View Full Version : Angry Foreskin !!!

tresflip
11-01-12, 03:32
Hi, everyone.

I recently posted about sore penis glands, which some of you may of read. So here is an update as well as another question.

Now the red blotch has gone and the redness of the head has gone whoch is great, but I do seem to have angry foreskin!!! Let me explain this.

When I pull back (right back) that area seems a little red and itches, like its been hurt. Anyway, after some sexual attention it really burns :( which leads me to believe that the underneath skin is angry. Like a burnt or rubbed to hard etc sort of feeling (hard to describe)

Anyone know what I mean and anyone know what to use on it? Baby oil? Vit e oil? etc

I know I shouldn't touch it, which I usually don't, bu I cannot not touch it forever!

Thank you

Greenman50
11-01-12, 22:26
Hi
Don,t take this the wrong way ,but if it keeps happening after sex could it be some infection off your other half ? I don,t mean std,s or anything like that mate , i just remember haveing something similiar years ago and my wife had i think ..thrush ?? due to some anti biotecs i think ...it was a long time ago .
Anyway , i remember savlon being great ! the itching went after a few days and then it starting peeling (sorry tmi) .

Worried_Male
11-01-12, 22:26
Rub some baby oil on it once a day, make sure you massage it in so there is no wet bits under your foreskin and keep the area clean.

Also put some oilatum in your baths.

Don't pull it out and look at it 100 times a day. I know it's hard not to, but it will not help it and will make it take longer to heal. Also i would refrain from having sex or 'pleasing' yourself (i know it's hard lol).

After the merry go round of being told i have thrush and then told i don't 100 times my doctor eventually said some people just get rashes and skin irritation on their penis and there is not much you can do.

tresflip
12-01-12, 01:45
yeh, I know what you mean. Sme days it is fine and other days it itches. The actual head is fine, just seems irritated under it and the skin I mentioned. I read on a site the other day that he used vitamin e oil and worked very well. Maybe something for us both to try there!

tresflip
12-01-12, 13:04
Hi
Don,t take this the wrong way ,but if it keeps happening after sex could it be some infection off your other half ? I don,t mean std,s or anything like that mate , i just remember haveing something similiar years ago and my wife had i think ..thrush ?? due to some anti biotecs i think ...it was a long time ago .
Anyway , i remember savlon being great ! the itching went after a few days and then it starting peeling (sorry tmi) .

Savlon?!?!??? On your foreskin!!! Really????

Greenman50
12-01-12, 13:10
Worked a treat mate , i,m not pulling your leg ....but i admit it was the only thing i had in at the time .
Stopped the itching which was well annoying !

Worried_Male
12-01-12, 16:05
Give some Hydrocortisone cream a try. It's good for skin irritation and conditions.