PDA

View Full Version : Dp/dr - please reply!

Paniclissx
11-01-12, 09:26
How do you feel with your DP & DR? I'm rather freaked out by it.. Does anyone else question the way things work? For example, omg you need money to pay for things and you need tablets to get better etc and water comes from the taps!? Does anyone else get this? I'm really freaking out. I also get worried I will kill myself but not be in control of it :s :( xx

clc
11-01-12, 09:50
Hi!

I am currently going through the last one with you. It's all in our minds. I am currently having therapy and taking medication. Out anxiety makes everything much worse. Most people just dismiss it. It is a form of OCD. Just to let you know you are not on your own but go and see your gp. Xx

Paniclissx
11-01-12, 09:56
I have seen my GP and I talk to my family a lot, I got put on medication yesterday and I am also having therapy.. Do you suffer with dr/dp then? Xx

clc
11-01-12, 10:05
I suffer from anxiety and now depression. I am taking citalopram what drug have you been given? They take a while to work so don't expect results straight away. Therapy will help and its good you told your family as I didn't for a while and it was awful. Try to keep busy and keep talking to people x