PDA

View Full Version : Hey Guys

tomohawk
11-01-12, 18:50
hey i am the son of Rachel (bluesparkle) and i am running portsmouth half marathon to raise funds for you guys

the marathon takes place on feburary the 12th starting at the pyramid center at 10:15 (in the morning)

it will be 13 miles of pavement road grass shingle footpath and oh yes some sand as well (muddy sand if its wet)

this is my first half marathon and i have only ever ran road races so the other terains will be .... some what interesting soheres what you can do......

you can indeed sponser me im working on that as we speak (trying to find a sponser site that isnt just for charities with charity numbers but one that accepts organisations/ groups like this one if you know of one please let me know) as soon as i have more info on sponsership i will let you know and come down say hi and make lots of noise as i pass out across the finish line after 13 whats sounds like hard miles of pavement road grass shingle footpath and yes sand/ muddy beach so by the end i will need all the support i can get haha!

diane07
11-01-12, 18:52
Hi tomohawk

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

venusbluejeans
11-01-12, 19:08
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes:

tomohawk
16-01-12, 13:37
hey guys here is the thread i have started to keep a diary of my training and for any messages of support you may have for myself and ted! http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=925990#post925990