PDA

View Full Version : hi

lindac123
11-01-12, 22:02
my names linda and i'm nearly 45. i was a member years ago but forgot my details so i've had to start again....piglet was a big help to me.....i've had a really bad few years and probably never dealt with the stuff that happened to and since just before xmas everything has just seemed to have caught up with me, having panic attacks and the worst thing is the missed heartbeats which i'm having nearly every day again....had them for 9years since i lost a baby while i was 5 months pregnant. in a nutshell, lost both my parents by the time i was 27, my mom died while i was pregnant with my first child.....but i'm lucky to have 2 gorgeous children.....i've also lost two boys while i was 5months pregnant....my husband had numerous affairs, we ended up getting divorced after he got someone else pregnant...then we got back together.....lasted a year, he cheated on me loads and is still living with the woman he had the last affair with....he also beat me up the night he left in front of our children.......i just plodded on with all of this nd thought i was ok......sorry i've rambled on a bit...the thing thats really freaking me out is the missed heartbeats....been checked over the years but they still scare me :-( my doctor has signed me off work and i've just lost all motivation....on the plus side i moved away from where i lived with my ex and i now live by the sea with my kids which i know was a good move....really shutting up now!!

diane07
11-01-12, 22:05
Hi lindac123

We just wanted to welcome you aboard to NMP. We hope you enjoy your stay here and get all the support and advice you need.

Please take some time to read the website articles on the left as well for loads of advice and tips.

william wallace
11-01-12, 23:15
:welcome:

venusbluejeans
13-01-12, 11:59
Hiya and welcome to NMP:welcome:

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way :yesyes: