PDA

View Full Version : heart worries very anxious tonight pain all day

gordie1
11-01-12, 22:16
Hi there I keep on thinking there is something wrong with my heart. All day since about 3pm I've had a pain in my left breast went on and off for a whole hour like I had pulled a stitch, went away when I was sitting down chatting with a friend. Then went out tonight and I was ok apart from pains in my arms, then I got a sharp pain between my stomach and chest. I spoke to Gp this morning and he said because the last couple of days I have had colon pain it sounds like IBS caused by anxiety. He thinks the joint pains are bad posture sitting at the computer too long. And the chest pain coming from my gallbladder. Today I went to pizza hut and had a lot of pizza on the buffet not a good idea I know. But Im just really demented with this health anxiety if I was having a heart attack would it go on this long? I was really stressed out on monday I went to the supermarket and a man was collapsed in one of the aisles and paramedics were giving him cpr it really freaked me out. Im putting two and two together and making 40 but every time I try and relax I get a pain somewhere,

nomorepanic
11-01-12, 22:23
Hi there

Heart attack pain is not felt over the heart so I would say it is more anxiety related

gordie1
11-01-12, 22:26
thanks