ALL SYMPTOMS ON RIGHT SIDE HELP!

nomorepanic
11-01-12, 23:06
Hi

We can't diagnose on here I am afraid.

You need to see an optician and a GP and get a professional opinion

miniholly
11-01-12, 23:49
Sounds more anxiety related to me to be honest. I know its hard as brain tumor is currently my biggest worry to (problems with my eyes etc. urgh), but you will drive yourself bonkers analyzing every symptom, I know it did with me lol.
I've had all those symptoms and most of them have been put down due to the past 4 years I've had anxiety issues.
The bloodshot eyes and pain behind eye could be conjunctivitis? My eyes really hurt when I get that and my eyes go so bloodshot. Take care xo

eva82
12-01-12, 03:03
Like miniholly I also have had almost all those symptoms! I've had so many tests when I went hrough my brain tumor fears and they all came back normal. If you are very concerned and losing sleep over this, please see your doctor for piece of mind. Three years later after experiencing these symptoms I'm still here (although now I've moved on to heart fears!!) best of luck to you... Xx

belle
12-01-12, 07:46
I think its strange how i have the EXACT same symptoms as you, but i am thinking it's MS.....

Carys
12-01-12, 09:01
Jonny,

Have all these symptoms been checked and you have already been given a diagnosis of anxiety ?