PDA

View Full Version : The Media dont help!!!!!

LizeeeH
12-01-12, 11:59
:mad:

In the paper (yet again) the headline "Breast Cancer risk all over shop shelves"!!!and it involes something called parabens which are compounds found in most foods........shampoo.......body lotion.....and get this MASCARA!!! dont these flaming ppl know how upsetting these articles are!!! IS their anything we can eat that doesnt scare the hell out of us!!!:mad::mad: sorry for rant:blush: I need a cup of tea now:yesyes:

mikewales
12-01-12, 12:01
If you listen to the media, someone somewhere discovers something new gives you cancer every week

swgrl09
12-01-12, 12:47
agree 100%. I freaked because of the thing with parabens too, as I realized that every face wash, makeup, hair dye, etc that I use has them in it. Sometimes it feels like we just can't escape! So I try really hard to not listen to those stories on the news, change the channel on the TV, and don't read the websites that talk about it. It helps a little. Think about it, one day coffee will give you cancer, the next it won't. One day they say cell phones will, the next they won't. It's crazy.