PDA

View Full Version : Please please please reply I think I'm going crazy!

Paniclissx
12-01-12, 12:20
I just really feel like in going crazy!!! With all this derealisation/depersonalisation! Nothing feels real and iv been thinking into things like omg the worlds run by people and I'm scared I'm gonna start thinking people are aliens!!! Pleaseeee help! How do you all feel with your DP/DR? Xx

Greenman50
12-01-12, 12:26
Hi

I,ve been there and its easy to think we are loseing it but you are not :D

Have you read through this off the site , its quite far down the page but it explains what is happening to you and why .
Read all the page it will help ...

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/articles/symptoms/

:hugs:

Paniclissx
12-01-12, 12:39
How did you feel when you had it then?! Xx

---------- Post added at 12:39 ---------- Previous post was at 12:27 ----------

Is it normal in DP/ dr to feel like people are aliens? I swear I'm crazy! I feel so detached and im really freaking out!

Carys
12-01-12, 13:00
Hiyer,

Read the link that was posted above, it does help (the bit about going crazy).

It doesn't list every single possible wierd thought or worry e.g. people are aliens, because there are so many for every individual, but it does talk about your over stimulated nervous system and why these irrational fears and thoughts happen.

Honestly, Pancliss, it is the same old thing....nothing new....'just' the anxiety and fear. You are frightening yourself constantly. You don't just have Depersonalisation, you have most of the symptoms on that list at the moment, including invasive thoughts, so no wonder you are feeling so awful.

(got your pm, but have replied here as saw the thread first)

Now, best thing to do is to occupy yourself, not sit there are think any longer. I know this is easier said than done, but please try.

:D

Paniclissx
12-01-12, 13:01
Did you feel like the world was weird? !!!!

Greenman50
12-01-12, 13:08
As Cary has said :D

Yes everything felt weird , like i wasn,t real anymore and i felt like i was in a bubble and everyone else was on the outside

Paniclissx
12-01-12, 13:11
But did you question how you got here !? And how the world was created? And how everything's weird? I swear I've lost it, I need sectioning but even that freaks me out because no one will help me because nothing feels real c

Carys
12-01-12, 13:45
Yes, I did, question all the things you've said...and I know there are others on here right now going through the same. I have read threads in the last few months that say the same as yours.

You won't be sectioned Panicliss, because you don't need to be. If you were to attend any sort of assessment you would be diagnosed with the same as you already have been by your doctor. It feels that way, but you aren't. Have you read the links above, on this site, about 'thinking you are crazy' ?

lauz_lea
16-01-12, 11:56
You may also find this very helpful: http://www.anxietynomore.co.uk/depersonalisation_and_derealisation.html

YOU ARE NOT GOING MAD, but it is a maddening state to be in. Believe me, I've been there a few times.