PDA

View Full Version : So So Scared, I Cant Breathe :(

WarehouseWorker
12-01-12, 18:11
Please, Please someone help me out here.

After just paying a visit to the bathroom, I noticed that i had red speckles in my stool. And when i say ''in'' they was. I seen a little bit on the outside and no meaning to sound in appropriate i had to have a look and there was quite a few speckles on the inside.

I've been getting a quite few symptoms recently including water leaking from the anus and a pain that comes and goes near the right side of my rib.

Please please can someone reply :(

---------- Post added at 17:51 ---------- Previous post was at 17:32 ----------

P.S Im only 21

---------- Post added at 18:11 ---------- Previous post was at 17:51 ----------

please anyone?

and_y
12-01-12, 18:31
Hi WarehouseWorker ive had a simolor scare have your eaten anything red like tomatos or pepers ? alot of the time it is just food that hasnt been digested i would make an apointment with the docs as they are the only ones that will be able to give you the correct answer.

If it happens agen i would take a pic on my phone so as when the doc asks what it looked like you can show them

Beyonderz
23-01-12, 11:57
I usually have those red speckles because I eat tomatoes a lot. And tomato skin (and red pepper also) doesn't get digested. Try to think about what you have eaten lately. Your body won't digest some type of food whatever you do. And those will directly show in your stool.

Carys
23-01-12, 14:18
I was going to mention the tomatoes and peppers scenario :winks: but others have got there before me.