PDA

View Full Version : Sorry to be a pain

Sophie123
12-01-12, 20:04
I am really struggling with these meds. I hope it gets better soon. I am really suffering badly with panic attacks. It is unbearable when it comes and I have had them all afternoon on and off.

clc
12-01-12, 20:10
You're not a pain sweetie! I had a really bad panic attack this mining. Having had one for a while so was a bit of a shock again! The side effects will calm down in a week or so. My doctor prescribed me propranolol with mine as it is quite good for reducing the symptoms of anxiety so if you struggle maybe you could get hold of some of that. I find it helps me sleep better too. X

---------- Post added at 20:10 ---------- Previous post was at 20:09 ----------

Morning*

Greenman50
12-01-12, 20:18
i was thinking similiaR , i had valium alongside mine at first , the first few weeks are the worse then it does slowly get better . Its worth sticking them out .

Sophie123
12-01-12, 21:05
I feel really frightened and feel like I am going to collapse all the time and I keep feeling really hot and tingly

clc
12-01-12, 21:14
The tingly thing is so weird! I found it passed after a couple days. Promise it will get better. Do you have to work or anything or can you stay at home? I find nights get better too. If you feel really bad maybe see your doctor but it isall normal unfortunately. You can always talk to any of us if you feel bad.

Sophie123
12-01-12, 22:13
Thank you all of you. You are all really helping me through. Day 3 here I come. Just hope it is not as bad as today :weep: