PDA

View Full Version : How often do you have your attacks?

AngelHeart
13-01-12, 03:20
How often do you have your attacks and what time of day do you have them please? Are you thinking of anything or do they come out of the blue? Do you take anything for them?

Just wanted a bit of backgound info from everyone with their attacks please.. Thank you xxx

Eva May
15-01-12, 23:35
Hi Pauline. I seem to have them only if I do something that scares me but sometimes they come on if I over think things

Harribo
16-01-12, 00:17
Mine are normally mid day and anything can triger them, like my lastest one was when my girlfriend had food poisining, she was complaining of headaches all of a sudden I had a headache, she was feeling sick so I started to feel sick. We both ate the same thing so I thought no I have these symptoms too! We were planning to go to the hospital when the panic hit me! Electric shocks all up and around my body felt faint, dizzy etc etc abulance was called and as soon as I got into the hospital the panic left me but the nausea and dizzyness stayed. I got checked out had an ecg, blood tests and a ct scan. All normal....so now I tell my girlfriend not to tell me when she feels sick!! Aha :)

I seem to have them between 1-4 times a month, its my anxiety what I need to sort out though because it just builds up and builds up then BANG I have a huge attack, once I learn how to control that I'll be cured I believe anyways :)

SammyG
17-01-12, 13:06
Mine seem to happen at night. I get worries during the day but my intense ones are at night! I panic about the future, growing old, dying >:(

Stormsky
17-01-12, 13:10
An attack can just come out of the blue, you have to remember, you have an attack and THEN you panic... you cant stop an attack but you can choose not to panic... if i feel an attack,(heartbeat getting faster), i just say yeah whatever and i DONT panic... if an attack has no fuel (adrenaline) then it dies off...