PDA

View Full Version : Help :(

Goggy
13-01-12, 07:32
Hi guys

I am on week 6 of these meds and weeks 3 of my increase to 30mg and I had a couple of good days at the start of the week but the last 2 days I have even really emotional, crying, what feels like tension headaches and really bad stomch problems :(

Please tell me this is normal, some advice would be nice as I am really worried that It is never going to work and ATM I can't handle it

mikewales
13-01-12, 08:22
Changing the dose will often cause some problems for a few weeks, it should settle down though once your body gets used to it

pinkdove
13-01-12, 11:58
Hi goggy, i'm sorry ou are feeling so bad, unfortunately with an increased dose can come increased anxiety.

You have
only been on the meds for 6 weeks, and already on 30mg, which will help you when your body adjusts to them.

i think you have done really well increasing to 30mg in just 6 weeks, and be assured that the side effects will pass, try distracting yourself, going for a walk, or anything to take your mind off it, hard i know but remember it is just the meds getting into your system, and they can often make us feel worse before we feel better.

If only there was a miracle cure eh!!! keep well and take care xx

Goggy
15-01-12, 11:15
Thank you so much, that was just what I needed to hear I knew it but I could convince myself and when feeling the way I did its hard do do anything as you all know ...... I was having such a good week the. Bam I felt so bad and ever since then I have felt the same all week, I seem to be getting different side effects than I had before but I'm determined to wait them out cause I know the day will come when they fully kick in :)

How are u feeling today ? :)

Hi goggy, i'm sorry ou are feeling so bad, unfortunately with an increased dose can come increased anxiety.

You have
only been on the meds for 6 weeks, and already on 30mg, which will help you when your body adjusts to them.

i think you have done really well increasing to 30mg in just 6 weeks, and be assured that the side effects will pass, try distracting yourself, going for a walk, or anything to take your mind off it, hard i know but remember it is just the meds getting into your system, and they can often make us feel worse before we feel better.

If only there was a miracle cure eh!!! keep well and take care xx

---------- Post added at 22:15 ---------- Previous post was at 22:13 ----------

Thanks heaps :) I thought as much but I thought they were going by week 3 but all of a sudden different se hit me so it just confused me ( easyily done though :p)

Changing the dose will often cause some problems for a few weeks, it should settle down though once your body gets used to it

pinkdove
15-01-12, 13:00
Hi goggy, hope you have a better day today, keep going with the cit, i know it is hard, but thses awfull symptoms will pass.

good luck and keep us posted xx

nicola1980
15-01-12, 13:49
Sorry to hear your having a rough time, it will be down to the increased dose it can take 4 weeks for our bodies to adjust to increases and for the dose to stabilise, its horrible when youve felt good and then wham it hits you again, the fear that brings is awful, hope you feel better soon :huh: x x

Goggy
16-01-12, 10:33
Hi pinkdove :)

Unfortunately ive been on a road trip the last couple of days and everytime I get In he car I get the worst headache and the feeling I'm going to be sick which causes me to heve lol can't wait to be home but I'm glad my family made me came to get my mind off everything which it was most of the time, I think i speak for everyone when I say I hate the se haha
How are you feeling?

Hi goggy, hope you have a better day today, keep going with the cit, i know it is hard, but thses awfull symptoms will pass.

good luck and keep us posted xx

pinkdove
16-01-12, 17:47
Hi Goggy, tes the side effects are awfull!!! buy will fade in time.... good that you're getting out tho.

I have not been bad at all today thanks.

Keep up the good work, one day at a time, and let us know how you are doing xx

Goggy
17-01-12, 08:00
Thanks nicola :) I have read nearly every thread on here and I knew it would happen but it's different reading about it than actually going thought it :(, I thought cause I had different side effects the first 2 weeks they would go away but I have had different ones and it's nearly week 4 of my increase !
How are you going with it?

Sorry to hear your having a rough time, it will be down to the increased dose it can take 4 weeks for our bodies to adjust to increases and for the dose to stabilise, its horrible when youve felt good and then wham it hits you again, the fear that brings is awful, hope you feel better soon :huh: x x

nicola1980
17-01-12, 08:30
Im doing ok i think got a review about my meds tomo so feeling a bit anxious as i might be swapped, how you feeling today? X x

Goggy
17-01-12, 09:30
Goodluck it's a good thing don't be anxious :) y do u think u will be changed?
I'm okay still very hellish but I'm just hanging in for a good day :)

Im doing ok i think got a review about my meds tomo so feeling a bit anxious as i might be swapped, how you feeling today? X x

nicola1980
17-01-12, 11:36
Im on the highest dose which is 40mg but its not helping me the way it did when i was on it before, ive been taking it since sept and ive come a long way but still getting bouts of panic and anxiety xx

Goggy
17-01-12, 21:19
Oh okay. That is a long time , Goodluck at ur gp let me know how u go :)

Im on the highest dose which is 40mg but its not helping me the way it did when i was on it before, ive been taking it since sept and ive come a long way but still getting bouts of panic and anxiety xx