PDA

View Full Version : sponsors...and help needed ... please!

bluesparkle
13-01-12, 10:16
ok as you have probably seen my son has been on and posted a few times... tomohawk!
a bit about tom (who may kill me for doing this) he is 22yrs old my second youngest, he works where i do careing for young adults with severe learning disabilaties,also tom arranges some great charity music festivals locally. tom has done a few runs in the past for different charities in very good time.He has not been in great health himself so this is a great achievment for him. also he has had to put up with me being mum !
he is doing a charity run on sun feb 12th at portsmouth and all the money raised is going to nmp.
you can also sponsor ted as he is going to look after tom!
i am after 3 things really...
firstly: sponsors... as many of us know nic runs this site and has done for many years, nic funds this site herself and it is a life line for many.
i for one dont know what i would have done without this site.
anyway if you could pledge some money that would be great, we are sorting out how to get the money paid to nmp and i will let you know as soon as we do.

secondly: meet -up... i would like to use this date for a meet up if anyone would be interested. maybe lunch after tom has finsihed the run or just a coffee or just come down and say hi and give some support, would be great to get a few people there.if interested let me know and we can arrange a meet up time etc.

thirdly: post... if you can not do either of these please look at the posts and add to them ...give tom some support (and ted of coarse).

thank you :)

RosieXXX
13-01-12, 17:03
Hi Rach,

I would like to pledge £20.00 - and wish Tom all the best with his charity run on the 12th Feb. If i am able to I will try to be there to support him along the way.

Helen

tomohawk
14-01-12, 00:05
Thankyou Helen :)

bluesparkle
14-01-12, 09:33
thank you helen...
and yes it would be lovely to see you and craig if you can make it.
rach
x

tomohawk
16-01-12, 13:35
hey guys here is the thread i have started to keep a diary of my training and for any messages of support you may have for myself and ted! http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?p=925990#post925990

tomohawk
05-02-12, 16:29
We looked into setting up NMP on the "Just giving" site but its £15 a month to join and then they take a percentage of all funds raised.

You can donate by clicking on this link:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/misc.php?do=donate

You can enter any amount you want to.