PDA

View Full Version : Feeling good =)

Littlehelper123
13-01-12, 10:45
Feeling really good right now. I have my horrible mood swings still but as for panic attacks and anxiety.... nada.... lol

I went out with my friends yesterday - in the morning i just didn't wanna go , but i made my self and i did great. I had an awesome time and I even started talking to my friends about when we're 18 and all have jobs etc , that we'd love to all have a flat together =) 6 months ago , the idea of doing that would have scared the crap outta me .... now .... CANT WAIT =D

I have a feeling that a lot of my sadness is me grieving still over the loss of my brother. I was only 12 at the time when it happened and as i get older it isn't getting easier .... it feels like the missing piece is just getting bigger and bigger with an even bigger question mark over it.

Hope you are all well , keep being positive !

xxx

Carys
13-01-12, 11:06
I'm pleased for you !!!!:D

I could tell you were in a good frame of mind today by the way you laughed at the 'silly fears' thread. :winks:

sleepless
13-01-12, 14:43
I'm happy for you ...:-) u sound full of life , hope it stays this way Hun .....:hugs:

clc
13-01-12, 16:58
I'm happy for you and massively jealous! Well done :) I started suffering around your age any it was such a bummer!

lleksam
13-01-12, 17:41
I'm glad you're doing well! :)