PDA

View Full Version : I'm becoming over emotional

WillyB
13-01-12, 12:15
For the past few months, although I haven't been too bad with my anxiety and depression, I've noticed I'm becoming emotional to the point its silly. I mean really silly. Random little things are starting to set me off to the point I think I'm going to cry a little, its weird. Lame emotional parts in TV shows, perhaps a nice picture of scenery, or something I think is awesome can bring on this strange feeling. I don't even think I'm sad when its happening, I can just feel it, like my eyes are swelling up and I'm holding back crying. Its hard to explain and I don't understand! I've never been like this before and the things setting this off are just silly and shouldn't really be enough to make anyone cry so I've no idea what's going on. Its starting to make me feel like I'm just one massive emotional mess.

Has anyone else experienced this? or am I just becoming paranoid which is making this issue worse?

Stormsky
13-01-12, 12:58
hi, its all part of anxiety.. i get the same if i read articles of cruelty to animals especially... it due to our emotions are hightened...

WillyB
13-01-12, 13:24
you see, reading about cruelty to animals is sad. I'd be fine If I got sad over that, but I'm getting sad over little things regardless if they're upsetting or not. Whats worse is I'm paying too much attention to it now and checking myself for emotional sadness all the time. Uhhh anxiety is so relentless.

Stormsky
13-01-12, 13:29
ok hope this pic uploads....have a look at my fluffs, that you cheer you up! they are great help for my anxiety..

Stormsky
19-01-12, 10:03
Storm

WillyB
19-01-12, 19:13
Nice pictures, I'm more of a cat person, ones on my lap right now purring away :)