PDA

View Full Version : left side discomfort, sudden dizziness and hot flashes

Dazza
13-01-12, 18:54
I'm, really struggling at the moment....

For the past few days I've been going more and more insane with it... three days ago the right gland under my chin became painful when swallowing and swollen. Then yesterday I was in the kitchen and suddenly started to get dizzy and at the same time have hot flashes. I felt so unwell and had a uncomfortable, slightly tight sensation down the left side of my chest / abdomen. I layed down for an hour and it was then fine... then the same happened again a couple of time today.

I'm so worried...
then this evening my partner went out with friends to a club, and now i'm super worried he's doing something bad or something bad will happen to him....

my anxiety is in overdrive right now, I can't sleep. I hate this anxiety. I want to switch it off, and I don't want to do it with drugs. my counsellor once asked me ''do you think you deserve to be happy?'' and I said yes, but she suggested that there is something deep inside me that is saying'' no, you don't deserve to be happy''' and that this might be the cause of my anxieties... I hate that fact that I am the cause of it but seem not to be able to cure it. Sorry for the rant, I just needed to let it out, because I feel like crying with frustration.